Field Hockey Sticks
Out of stockThe Adidas FTX24 is for the elite player who wants to have a stick that demonstrates great 3D skills. The Classic hook ensures the largest sweet spot and ease of ball control, but the 70% Carbon still helps with power hits.
- XXTreme - 24 MM Curve at 200MM, low bow profile - 45° Layup reduces vibration
- Dual rods of carbon to reinforce stiffness
***please note that the size 36.5 comes in the color grey/pink and size 37.5 comes in color black/blue Learn More
$379.99The Dynasty Field hockey stick delivers maximum power for the elite player. With a 22mm standard mid-bow and 75% carbon the Dynasty is a perfectly balanced weapon all over the field.
- Midi Head
- 75% Carbon, 20% Fiberglass, 5% Technora
- 22mm bow
- 545 grams
$248.99The Titan Field Hockey Stick is the stiffest and most powerful stick in the Harrow Sports Line up. Equipped with a standard bow and 100% carbon the Titan is a perfect all around stick with maximum striking power. Ideal for any player looking for hard hits up the field.
- 100% Carbon with Technora
- Active Capture Zones
- 22mm Bow
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price $259.99
Out of stockTHE STALLION 600 HAS A LOW BOW DESIGNED TO CREATE THE MOMENTUM NEEDED FOR DRAG FLICKING AND INCREASED BALL CONTROL. MAXI TOE HAS INCREASED RECEIVING AREA AND AN EMPHASIZED SWEET SPOT WHICH ARE EXCELLENT FOR REVERSE STICK CONTROL.
Bow: Mega, 24mm
Composition: 95% Carbon, 5% Aramid
Approximate Weight: 560g for 36.5" stick
Technology: Karakal Grip - preferred at the elite international level
$349.99Designed for the classic hockey player, featuring standard bow shape allows for easy execution fundamental and classic hockey skills. Power Core in the toe of the stick is designed for increased power when hitting and receiving. Maxi toe features an increased receiving and an emphasized sweet spot, which are excellent for reverse stick control.
-Player Level: Elite
-Bow Shape: Standard, 24mm
-Composition: 90% Carbon 10% Aramid
-Approximate Weight: 550g for 36.5" Learn More
$369.99Designed for the elite player, the STX Surgeon RX 901 Field Hockey Stick provides maximum power, while its lightweight, balanced design offers superior precision. A unique Control Channel allows you to get under the ball more easily, maximizing your aerial game and your drag flicks,
- Tactile Core technology in the toe of the stick to offer softer ball reception
- Patented Encore technology that absorbs the stick's vibration and reduces sting for a better feel.
- Player Level: Elite
- Bow Shape: Balanced 24mm
- Toe: Maxi for larger receiving area
- Textured surface on the toe to grip the ball
- Composition: 90% Carbon 10% Aramid
- Weight: 530g for 36.5" Learn More
Out of stockThe Grays GX7000 Field Hockey Stick is a composite of carbon and aramid. It features Improved Feel Area (IFA) for improved ball control and provides consistent power, excellent balance and feel. The GX7000 has optimum weight to balance ratio for excellent feel.
- Multiple Length Options (35"-38")
- 80% Carbon 20% Aramid Composite
Out of stock• Probow helps generate “sling” momentum for an excellent drag flick, creates an improved “reach zone” for dribbling and makes passes easier on the backhand
• The combination of continuous blade and head profile makes 3D skills easier to perform
• Octogrip ERH decreases vibration and generates optimal fingertip control for one-handed stick skills
• IFA to absorb initial ball contact and provide a softer feel
Reinforcement Materials: 80% Carbon, 20% Aramid
Head Face: IFA
Power Rating: Xtra Stiff
Blade Profile: Probow
Balance Point: 38.5cm
Handle Construction: Octogrip ERH