Field Hockey Sticks
Out of stockThe Adidas FTX24 is for the elite player who wants to have a stick that demonstrates great 3D skills. The Classic hook ensures the largest sweet spot and ease of ball control, but the 70% Carbon still helps with power hits.
- XXTreme - 24 MM Curve at 200MM, low bow profile - 45° Layup reduces vibration
- Dual rods of carbon to reinforce stiffness Learn More
$369.99Designed for the elite player, the STX Surgeon RX 901 Field Hockey Stick provides maximum power, while its lightweight, balanced design offers superior precision. A unique Control Channel allows you to get under the ball more easily, maximizing your aerial game and your drag flicks,
- Tactile Core technology in the toe of the stick to offer softer ball reception
- Player Level: Elite
- Bow Shape: Balanced 24mm
- Toe: Maxi for larger receiving area
- Textured surface on the toe to grip the ball
- Composition: 90% Carbon 10% Aramid
- Weight: 530g for 36.5" Learn More
$349.99Designed for the classic hockey player, featuring standard bow shape allows for easy execution fundamental and classic hockey skills. Power Core in the toe of the stick is designed for increased power when hitting and receiving. Maxi toe features an increased receiving and an emphasized sweet spot, which are excellent for reverse stick control.
-Player Level: Elite
-Bow Shape: Standard, 24mm
-Composition: 90% Carbon 10% Aramid
-Approximate Weight: 550g for 36.5" Learn More
Out of stockAdidas makes this LX Carbon stick for the female player. The ultra-strong Carbonplate increasing hitting power and the 3D head design will enhance your aerial game and dribbling.
- 90% Carbon + Carbondale
- 45° layup to reduce vibration < - ADIBOW - 24 MM at 250MM, midbow Learn More
$349.95New for 2017, the Grays GR11000 Probow Field Hockey stick is the top of the line for the elite player. Graphene, ultra thin and super strong carbon, makes this stick powerful and shock absorbing.
- Micro toe for drag flicking & 3D skills
- Straight profile with low bow. Learn More
$249.99Adidas FLX Compo Elite stick is designed to give an offensive player more power. 70% plus the twin rods of carbon help with the stiffness for the hard shot, but the 45° layup reduces vibration. Classic hook shape of the head ensures a large sweet spot.
- ADIBOW - 24 MM at 250MM mid bow
- 75% Carbon, 25% Glassfibre, 5% Aramid Learn More
Out of stockThe Harrow RD8 International Low Bow Tembo Field Hockey Stick features a FIH regulation "low bow" pushed further down the shaft to help with drag flicking and sweeping skills. The unique design of this stick will allow players to distribute the ball effectively over the field. The constructions provides hefty power with maximum control.
- Multiple Length Options (35.5"-37.5")
- Multiple Color Options
- 20% Fiberglass 75% Carbon 5% Technora Learn More
$274.99A great new look for 2017 for STX Field Hockey, the Surgeon RX 701 has a balanced bow shape with Control Channel allows players to maximize their aerial game and for precision shots. Tactile Core in the toe of the stick is designed for softer ball reception and enhances precise ball control when hitting and receiving. - Skill Level: Advanced
- Weight: 545g
- Composition: 70% Carbon, 25% Fiberglass, 5% Aramid
- Bow Height: 24mm
- Toe: Maxi and textured for ball grip
$274.99Newest sticks for 2017, the Harrow Arrow design is made for the very competitive, serious field hockey player. 75% carbon will give you the power with some soft touch that is the favorite of elite players.
- 22mm Mid Bow
- 540 gram
- Counter Vibration tech Learn More