Field Hockey Sticks
$379.99The Dynasty Field hockey stick delivers maximum power for the elite player. With a 22mm standard mid-bow and 75% carbon the Dynasty is a perfectly balanced weapon all over the field.
- Midi Head
- 75% Carbon, 20% Fiberglass, 5% Technora
- 22mm bow
- 545 grams
$248.99The Titan Field Hockey Stick is the stiffest and most powerful stick in the Harrow Sports Line up. Equipped with a standard bow and 100% carbon the Titan is a perfect all around stick with maximum striking power. Ideal for any player looking for hard hits up the field.
- 100% Carbon with Technora
- Active Capture Zones
- 22mm Bow
$299.99THE STALLION 600 HAS A LOW BOW DESIGNED TO CREATE THE MOMENTUM NEEDED FOR DRAG FLICKING AND INCREASED BALL CONTROL. MAXI TOE HAS INCREASED RECEIVING AREA AND AN EMPHASIZED SWEET SPOT WHICH ARE EXCELLENT FOR REVERSE STICK CONTROL.
Bow: Mega, 24mm
Composition: 95% Carbon, 5% Aramid
Approximate Weight: 560g for 36.5" stick
Technology: Karakal Grip - preferred at the elite international level
$349.99Designed for the classic hockey player, featuring standard bow shape allows for easy execution fundamental and classic hockey skills. Power Core in the toe of the stick is designed for increased power when hitting and receiving. Maxi toe features an increased receiving and an emphasized sweet spot, which are excellent for reverse stick control.
-Player Level: Elite
-Bow Shape: Standard, 24mm
-Composition: 90% Carbon 10% Aramid
-Approximate Weight: 550g for 36.5" Learn More
$369.99Designed for the elite player, the STX Surgeon RX 901 Field Hockey Stick provides maximum power, while its lightweight, balanced design offers superior precision. A unique Control Channel allows you to get under the ball more easily, maximizing your aerial game and your drag flicks,
- Tactile Core technology in the toe of the stick to offer softer ball reception
- Patented Encore technology that absorbs the stick's vibration and reduces sting for a better feel.
- Player Level: Elite
- Bow Shape: Balanced 24mm
- Toe: Maxi for larger receiving area
- Textured surface on the toe to grip the ball
- Composition: 90% Carbon 10% Aramid
- Weight: 530g for 36.5" Learn More
• Nano technology improves stick strength & stability
• Offers greater consistency when hitting the ball
• Improved feel & handling when controlling the ball
• Increased durability on synthetic pitches
It is the combination and integration of the Carbon Nano Tubes within the resin mix combined with our GRAYS composite fiber matrix construction on Nano models that increases the unidirectional qualities of the sticks performance.
The Carbon Nanotube (CNT)
When integrated within the mix of the stick resin, these minute sized Carbon Nano Tubes allow for greater strength in the bond of the resin itself on the surface of the reinforcing fibers.
Head Face: IFA
Power Rating: Xtra Stiff
Blade Profile: Standard
Balance Point: 36.5cm
Recommended For: Elite
80% carbon and 20% aramid
Out of stockThe Grays GX7000 Field Hockey Stick is a composite of carbon and aramid. It features Improved Feel Area (IFA) for improved ball control and provides consistent power, excellent balance and feel. The GX7000 has optimum weight to balance ratio for excellent feel.
- Multiple Length Options (35"-38")
- 80% Carbon 20% Aramid Composite
Out of stock• Probow helps generate “sling” momentum for an excellent drag flick, creates an improved “reach zone” for dribbling and makes passes easier on the backhand
• The combination of continuous blade and head profile makes 3D skills easier to perform
• Octogrip ERH decreases vibration and generates optimal fingertip control for one-handed stick skills
• IFA to absorb initial ball contact and provide a softer feel
Reinforcement Materials: 80% Carbon, 20% Aramid
Head Face: IFA
Power Rating: Xtra Stiff
Blade Profile: Probow
Balance Point: 38.5cm
Handle Construction: Octogrip ERH